Explore the many benefits of GS1 standards in healthcare to improve patient safety and realise cost efficiencies.
- How can I ensure the traceability of products to patients?
- How can I reduce waste & increase accuracy of ordering processes?
- How can I improve inventory visibility and stock control?
- How can I achieve efficient, accurate and targeted recalls?
- How can I spend more time with my patients?
- How can I reduce medical errors?
Find specific examples of how other hospitals around the world are utilising GS1 standards to achieve safer, more efficient care.
- Improving traceability in the operating theater at Bernhoven Hospital, the Netherlands
- Increasing bedside scanning implementation at Charing Cross Hospital, UK
- Improving supply chain management at Dijon University Hospital, France
- Preventing medication administration error at Gelre Hospitals, the Netherlands
- Improving patient safety & quality of care at the National Centre for Hereditary Coagulation Disorders, St James’s Hospital, Ireland
- Improving general inventory control at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
- Improving Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) at Ramsay Health Care
- Ensuring surgical instrument traceability at Robert Ballanger Hospital, France